(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Breaking the Seal

My first official Blog... woo woo!!!

Ok, I know I have been puting this off forever and ever, but I figured... hey, everyone else is doing it... now it's my turn!! Not exactly a great lesson to live by, but it's a start. Maybe a better mantra would be... everyone else has one, and I want one too! No? Ok, i'll work on my mantra...

So, if the title of my first post confuses anyone... let me do some 'splainin'... you know if you go out and have a drink or two (or 10) and you try to 'hold it' as long as possible, because you know once you've peed that first time (aka 'breaking the seal'), you're gonna have to go every 5 minutes? Well, that's me... I've sworn off having my own blog page long enough, and now i gotta pee... hopefully this will lead to a long stream of fun and frisky posts for your viewing pleasure.... or... maybe it will lead to complete crap, but i'm puting my money on the first one.

so clear the stalls, people... this girl's got some peein' to do!!!!


2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, July 28, 2005 10:02:00 AM, Blogger James said…

    FINALLY!!!

    Welcome . . .

     
  • At Thursday, July 28, 2005 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    Oh GOD, I am vomiting in hilarity, can you not feel it? I am so proud and happy, I will read it every day. YAY!!! and Kisses, but lots of YAY too... I must go add you to my list of blogs to read on my blog, Timmyjstudios.blogspot.com, if it aint in TimmyJStudios, it aint worth crap, on exit 39c...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home