(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Monday, August 01, 2005

I had a ball Friday, Saturday, Sunday...

... but it's all over now and it SURE IS MONDAY!!
Aye, what a difference a couple days can make!! I am still recovering from this weekend. I'm just waiting for someone to tell me I've got a case of the Monday's, so I can punch them in the ear. Looking back, I prolly should have taken today off to recoop from the weekend. Silly Megan...
Seriously though, I had soooo much fun this weekend... I hope everyone else did too!! I can't tell y'all how much fun it was having all my friends together w/ me at once. I ate so much sushi on Saturday, I'm suprised I haven't started growing fins. And Cool River was a blast too!! I've learned what a difference wearing a li'l tiara makes... I think everyone there asked me if I was getting married, LOL!! It was definitely an attention getter!! AND... best part for sure... the band pulled me up on stage and I got to sing my favorite karaoke song of all time, I Will Survive, with the band!!! After that, things got a bit hazy, but I DO remember that I had a great time. Once Timmy teaches me how to post pics on this here blog page, I will prolly post a pic or two of the evening's festivities.
There will be more to come, I'm sure. Just wanted to tell everyone a quick THANKS for being w/ me to celebrate!!!
Back to the 'real world'... I'm outtie... for now!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home