(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

How Honest Are You?

Well... I would personally consider myself to be more than just 'somewhat honest', however, I do admit that at times I have 'stretched the truth'... and... I may have told 1 or 2 white lies in my life, to keep from getting someone in trouble, or to keep from hurting someone's feelings... or to keep me from getting in trouble... ok, ok... so maybe 'somewhat honest' is in fact accurate... so there ya go...






You Are Somewhat Honest





You do tend to tell the truth a lot

But you also stretch the truth on occasion

You figure a little lie isn't a big deal

As long as it doesn't hurt anyone too much!




PS I just realized that this is my 50th post... YAY ME!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, October 13, 2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    I think that people are usually
    50 \ 50 with honesty. It is really such a subjective thing that depends on situations and mood and so many other factors, that you just never know. I think I am pretty honest but at the same time in a personal way I have alot of conciderations for peoples feelings. I know that is still untruthful at times, but what are you gonna do. I believe that I am honest when it counts. My results were:

    You Are Somewhat Honest

    You do tend to tell the truth a lot
    But you also stretch the truth on occasion
    You figure a little lie isn't a big deal
    As long as it doesn't hurt anyone too much!

     
  • At Thursday, October 13, 2005 12:53:00 PM, Blogger The Megan said…

    well, some of us have a job that involves spending 8 hours a day sitting in front of a computer doing a job that only takes 4 hours a day to do well... and some of us do not...

    plus, i really like this blogging thing, it is fun... more fun than walking around the building w/ a paper in my hand looking busy, anyway... and i warned everyone that the floodgates had been opened when i fired this puppy up.

    don't you remember my first post: Breaking The Seal??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home