(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Monday, October 17, 2005

I Can FINALLY Get My Pink Beetle!!!*

Ok, so it is not the NEW beetle that I was really really wanting, and it's not a convertible... but, it is a beetle... and it is PINK!!


And, just $9.99, what a steal!!! I bet my SUV is worth at least that. I could even get some $$ back for my trade in!


With priority shipping, I could be driving this bad girl by this weekend... I can't wait, I'm gonna put my order in NOW!!


But... I wonder what '1/72 scale' means... oh well, no matter!!!!
















*Beware The Megan... she is having a 'blonde day' today...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home