(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sheeeeeee's Baaaaaack!!!

Well, I've decided to get back into the world of blogging. Mostly, because I feel like I have lots of things to say, and would like to have an outlet to do that, and secondly, because lately it seems like I haven't gotten to spend much time with three of my oldest and bestest friends, aka, Timmy, James, and Leeann. And although conversing through internet is never as good as the real thing, it is most assuredly better than nothing. And... if there's a chance that my re-entry into the blogging world sparks a desire on y'alls end to do the same, all the better!! Big fun and many laughs have come as a result of our blogger musings, and I'd love it if we could get back to that.

So... Who's with me????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home