(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Friday, January 20, 2006

A Li'l Funny For Your Friday Afternoon

Me: (on the phone with the boss) Good morning Boss. I'm calling to let you know I won't be coming into work this morning.

Boss: Well, thank you for letting me know. I hope everything is ok (The) Megan?

Me: Yes, yes... I'm sure I'll be fine. It just seems I am suffering from rectal glaucoma this morning.

Boss: Rectal glaucoma, I've never heard of that before. I hope it's not too serious.

Me: Well, I'm hoping to have it cleared up by Monday.

Boss: Ok, that will be fine. Tell me (The) Megan... what exactly are the symptoms of rectal glaucoma?

Me: Well, boss... I just can't see my @$$ coming into work this morning.


TGIF!!!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home