(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye... IKEA!!!!




... that's right, as I'm sure everyone is already aware, Ikea in Frisco is NOW OPEN!!! I am so dang excited about it, I could seriously pee... but I won't. I still vote we all go Saturday morning when they open, enjoy their 99cent breakfast in the cafe, and shop our a$$es off!!! I haven't gotten any definite confirmations from anyone yet, and I'm a squeench worried I'm gonna be driving my happy a$$ all the way out there to shop-till-i-drop-or-my-checkbook-makes-me-stop all by myself... but we shall see... there are still two whole days to make the right decision people. I've been looking at their catalogue, and I could seriously redo my entire house entirely in Ikea fun-ness. Oh and remember, it's TAX FREE WEEKEND!!! Which, I know doesn't include furniture, but remember 'everyone' marks stuff down during tax free weekend. I'm not usually such a fan of going out in the middle of shopping madness, which I'm sure it will be... but c'mon guys, it's Ikea. Think about it, talk amongst yourselves, get back w/ me (today perhaps) with an answer...

PS If it helps... think about WWBPD... 'What Would Butch & Poco Do'... I have the bracelets if you would like to purchase one for just 3 monthly payments of $9.95.

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, August 04, 2005 9:19:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    K I will give reasons:

    1. Its not going anywhere, and there isnt limited merchandice so there is no reason to kill ourselves.

    2. The crowds will be HELL, and I HATE crowds.

    3. As much as I love to watch other people shop, I think going should have a reason, like we need a couch and can buy one.

    5. I will be rude to strangers and embarrass you...

    4. What does it hurt to not be a sheep and flock out there the second it is open, I would rather go and enjoy my time there, instead of wishing I was dead or dying due to Shoppers Rage.



    We will go look at Ikea, but not the first weekend that it is open along with all the people who couldnt go in the week, and on Tax free, may as well be day before xmas, people are rude and suck plus there is that huge mall and sports complex to boot. I know, I know, that means I suck, well I can live with that. So if you must go, go, but while you are spending 2 hrs finding parking, I will be enjoying a nice tall glass of Koolaid...

     
  • At Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:58:00 AM, Blogger The Megan said…

    well... apparently my bracelets did not help... fine then, i will wait too... and no i do not think you suck... however, i will only go silently on one condition... you come over saturday and help me build the pond that is in the email i just sent you guys. i will cook breakfast... or pay for lunch... or something... c'mon c'mon, whatayasay...p-p-please???

    please just say 'yes', and don't make me get all 'wah' because you know how i can get after i drink a whole glass of Koolaid...

     
  • At Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    We will get back to you on that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home