(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Because I'm Too Tired To Do Any *Actual* Thinking

This is all for today... I guess it's nice to know I could get a small fortune for my bod... hypothetically speaking, of course...

I am worth $1,827,850 on HumanForSale.com

Have a groovy weekend all!!!

Oh... and to anyone who was concerned... THE PLATTER and I had a wonderful time last night at the cook-out. THE PLATTER was returned home, at a reasonable hour, completely chip free. THE PLATTER wanted me to extend its gratitude to everyone for their concern during this stressful time.

Good Day!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home