(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Friday, August 19, 2005

**Post Title Here**

I thought I would begin today's post with a cute stewie pic I thought James and Tim would especially appreciate:




And now, on to today's rant. What do you do when your 'good shoulder angel' has a bedtime of around 10, and this is just about the time your 'bad shoulder angel' is ready to come out and play?? We had our meeting last night, followed by J Gilligan's. I made a point of telling my friend that I was leaving at 10:30 when her friend showed up. So 10:30 rolls around, more people start showing up, and the next thing I know, it is 2 and I hear the bartender yell 'Davidson, come pay out your tab'. I hope that he knows my name from looking at my credit card, and not because I've become a semi-regular Thursday night attender... I don't want another 'BDs incident' on my hands. Well, to add insult to injury, a couple of us headed out to the parking lot to chat it up a bit, and by the time we wrapped up and I was heading to my car, I looked down at my phone... 3:07am... Aye Dios! I get home about 30 minutes later, and remember my dad had called earlier to tell me that my wine refrigerator (birthday present) should have been delivered today. The note on the front door says it's over on the side of the house, so I head over and spend the next 20 minutes getting this massive box inside and set up. Looking back I really should have taken my dad up on his offer to come over earlier in the day and do it for me... oh well, lesson learned. So, needless to say I am a little sleepy today at work. I'm gonna have a heart-to-heart with my good shoulder angel this weekend and hopefully we can get some stuff cleared up between the two of us... I think she may still be pissed at me for making fun of her halo one time, but she said some pretty hurtful things to me as well, so my thoughts are we're even. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Tonight I'm hanging out w/ James and Tim, and I have no plans yet for Saturday. We'll have to see what happens between then and now... maybe I'll just stay in and get to bed early... tee hee... I crack me up... but maybe...

Y'all have a good weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home