(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Me-bert & Roepper

So, I saw two movies this weekend - Charlie & The Chocolate Factory and Red Eye. Neither were great, but I think I may have gone into both w/ too high expectations. For C&TCF, I loved the first one, and I love both Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, so I figured this movie would be just great. I have to say I preferred the first version though. It may have a lot to do with the nostalgia factor, but Johnny and Tim just couldn't beat the original... nice try though, E for effort. For Red Eye, I just heard from several people that this movie was an awesome, keep-you-on-the-edge-of-your-seat thriller, so of course I went into it thinking it was going to be just greatness. I ended up being kind of disappointed. I found it to be totally predictable and uninspired. I can go in to a movie suspending my disbelief, but when I find myself going WTF at least a dozen times during the film, it starts to get old. Neither films were bad, but in hindsight I would have preferred to wait until they came out on DVD.

That's all for now... yea to Tim for bringing back his (hopefully) daily news briefs - for the latest and greatest on current events, nothing beats the news a la Timmy... check it out.
Now I will leave you with a fun music video for your viewing/listening pleasures.

TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!!!


Video provided by VideoCodes4U

5 Comments:

  • At Monday, August 29, 2005 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    Well I dont know about daily, but I will try and do 3 posts a week unless something happens and I just have to write. Secondly, I mean this in no offense, but I SO HATE that song and I hate it even more on the apple commercial. But that is just me. K Kisses....

     
  • At Monday, August 29, 2005 11:33:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    AND PS I appreciate that my news makes you so happy. Thanks....

     
  • At Monday, August 29, 2005 11:40:00 AM, Blogger The Megan said…

    Tell me... do you hate it MORE or LESS than the crazy frog song? Cause that was my first choice for today's video... =)

    Sometimes having big companies adopt your tunes as their 'theme song' is a good thing... other times, not so much.

    3 days a week is fine... I'll take it whenever I can get it... shut yo mouf!

     
  • At Monday, August 29, 2005 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    I dont think I have heard the frog song. And look at you there, oh your a filthy girl arent you? Yes, Yes, you looking for a News filled time, thats what you're after. You're a dirty flirt. You want News BAD and you dont care who you get it from because you have no self respect and that gets you off doesnt it??? AAHHHHHUUHHH!!!

     
  • At Monday, August 29, 2005 12:03:00 PM, Blogger The Megan said…

    i think i may have soiled myself just now, in the good way...

    if you are interested in hearing the madness which is CRAZY FROG... go to
    http://www.fetchfido.co.uk/games/crazy-frog/axel-f.htm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home