(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Cruisin' Baybeeee!!!

As most of you know, I will be spending this Thanksgiving on a boat... much like our forefathers did before us!! Well... ok, not quite. I am taking a 7-day cruise with my immediate family (sans my sister, Erin), and my aunt and uncle. I am way excited about it!! We are going on Royal Caribbean this time, and the name of our ship is the Rhapsody of the Seas. I know several people who have taken this cruise, and said it was awesome, so I'm certain it will be a good time.

Itinerary

Sunday, 11/20 - Leave Galveston
Monday, 11/21 - At Sea
Tuesday, 11/22 - Key West, FL
Wednesday, 11/23 - At Sea
Thursday, 11/24 - Georgetown, Grand Cayman
Friday, 11/25 - Cozumel
Saturday, 11/26 - At Sea
Sunday, 11/27 - Return to Galveston



I will be sure to post pics of our adventures when I get back. Since I will not be able to post again till week after next, I will take this time to wish anyone reading a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I hope everyone gets all the delicious turkey and fixin's that make this such a freakin' awesome holiday. There's lots more I'd like to post, but I only have until 6pm to get all my work for next week done before I leave... soooo... I will bid you all ado!!

**sniff sniff** I miss y'all already, and I haven't even left yet... I'm such a sap!!! **sniff sniff**

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home