(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Seasons Greetings!!!

Belle and Bailey decided to get dressed up for Christmas a little early this year!!!

Belle Says "You are aware that you're scarring me for life, aren't you??"

Bailey says "If only I had opposable thumbs to work with... I would strangle you in your sleep"

Belle and Bailey both dream of the day when their mommy realizes that they are in fact dogs, and not human beings, or baby dolls made for playing dress-up with...

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:01:00 PM, Blogger The Megan said…

    ...and I must say I am totally amazed by all the hot air being exended over the current flap between your ears, Iraqi Dinar...

    please go poop on someone's blog who gives a damn... thank you and good day...

     
  • At Friday, November 18, 2005 12:16:00 PM, Blogger The Megan said…

    I think so too, LWCS... but, then again, I'm a li'l biased!!! =)

    Have fun tonight watching the new Harry Potter movie... I have yet to see any of them!! Someday I will... yes... someday...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home