(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

What's Your Dominant Trait?

Innocence
Dominant Personality: Innocence
Good Traits: You're bubbly and bright. You
ask a lot of questions, and can make anyone
smile.
Bad Traits: You're too naive. People will
step all over you.
You're Most Like: Calm. You're laid back,
and don't get much accomplished. But you have
more energy than someone who's calm.
You Need More: Fear. You run into dangerous
situations without a care, and find yourself
trapped. Be aware, and listen to your instinct.

What's your dominant trait? (10 unique results)
brought to you by




Sadly (perhaps), and like most of the others, this quiz is pretty dang right on. Sorry for no posts recently... did anyone actually notice? haha. Perhaps I am having 'bloggers block' or something. It certainly is not an issue of time, this whole posting sabbatical that I have been on. I've got all the time in the world, seeing as how people don't purchase as much of the 'item which my job revolves around' during the colder season. I just haven't had much to say (stop the presses, what was that???).

Ok... on to my *sniff sniff* rant. I'll try and keep it short. This afternoon, I figured up about how much $$ I'm going to be bringing in this year, and compared it with last year, and to my shock and dismay, I am going to bring in less in '05 than I did in '04!!! Now, it's not A LOT less, by any means, but still! Considering I got a raise aka 'annual cost of living increase, ya right' halfway through the year, I thought for sure I'd be bringing in more this year, or at least the same amount. Well, upon further investigation, I realized that I also worked about 1/3 the amount of overtime as I did last year... I never realized how much that added up!!

**note to self - find ways to work more overtime in '06 (cough *bullsh!t* coughcough)**

On an up note though, I am super excited to be going to Austin this weekend to see the musical Movin' Out, which is based on songs by Billy Joel. Mi gusta Billy Joel y mi gusta musicals, so I am fairly certain this will be a highly enjoyable weekend to say the least. I already talked to a friend who saw it a few months ago when it came here, and she said it was a-w-e-s-o-m-e.

Anywho... if I don't talk to y'all before then, have a splendiferous weekend!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, November 04, 2005 9:48:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    Dominant Personality: Solitude

    Good Traits: You don't need people to hype up your self-esteem. You take care of yourself, and don't follow the crowd. You're unique.

    Bad Traits: You don't have many (if any) friends. People aren't going anywhere and you have to learn to handle social situations. There are people out there who understand you.

    People see you as: Lonely, extremely quiet, and unfriendly. You are never seen around other people, and you don't talk that much. People think you're too selfish in that you don't take the time to make friends.

    You're Most Like: Confusion. You wish you had the answers to everything. The difference is that you keep it to yourself, and express yourself in a different way.

    You Need More: Grace. You probably walk around with your head down. You need to hold your head high and face the world head on. Be more assertive, but not to the point of aggresiveness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home