(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday's Weekly Christmas Quiz

Ok, I'll be doing a Christmas Quiz every Monday this month in honor of the festive Christmas season. This week on the agenda:

What Christmas Carol Are You?





You Are "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"





Gee, if I could only
Have my two front teeth,
Then I could wish you
"Merry Christmas."

At Christmas, you are a happy soul who's easy to please.
You're biggest concern is making those around you smile.


2 Comments:

  • At Monday, December 05, 2005 11:44:00 AM, Blogger The Megan said…

    I agree with this quiz to the extent that I am easy to please as long as I GET WHAT I WANT!!!

    j/k... although I will never complain at getting all the good stuff I've been wanting... BUT... a big part of Christmas for me IS making others smile!!! =)

     
  • At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:30:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    Oh the weather outside is frightful
    But the fire is so delightful
    And since we've no place to go
    Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

    Forget a new iPod or laptop...
    What you want Christmas morning is a winter wonderland.

    I guess this is me, I just want to have a quiet fun holiday with James, but snow would be great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home