(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Eeeeeeeeeexcellent...

Sooooo.... I had a crazy, marvelous, wonderful, and yet... strangely simple... dream last night. I will divulge, and you bettah tell me what you think about it... got it??







Imagine this...



















...wait for it...



















here it comes...























BUTCH & POCO: THE BLOG

Seriously, is that not the most wonderful idea known to the history of (wo)man??? And what better way to get the B&P experience out to the general public, hmmm??
Whoa whoa whoa, why are you trying to run off to another website?? Hear me out, ok? B&P: The Blog could feature short stories, snippets of future story ideas, interviews with the characters, drawings, pics, love songs, WHATEVER... but it would all be Butch and Poco related. Timmy and I would be the hosts of the website, but of course anyone would be free to comment.
Please please please tell me what y'all think, because this idea is just blowin' my fragile little miiiiiind...



PS Don't forget what your old pal Krusty the clown says:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home