(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Let's Just Say "For Instance"...

Ok, I'm just gonna throw this out there and see who's with me. Actually, let me rephrase that. I'm gonna give a 'for instance' and I want to know y'all's thoughts on the matter:

Ok, let's just say for instance you go into a public bathroom and, once choosing your stall and dropping trou, are made very quickly aware that someone in a stall way too close to yours has relieved themselves something fierce, is for whatever reason refusing to give the 'ol 'courtesy flush', and the smell is (very quickly) engulfing your stall and terrorizing your nasal passage. You very politely ask above mentioned offender to 'please flush one for the team', and are answered with a throat clearing followed by a 'get over it'.

Is it, or is it not, within your legal rights as a bathroom co-occupier to kick this booches @ss when she (or he) comes out of the stall??

A friend of mine wants to know.

Please discuss.

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, August 12, 2005 7:31:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    I personally dont like to be talked at while in the midst of bathrooming, so I can see the Get Over It's side, however if your odor is filling the room, you probably should give a flusharoo, just for the sake of smelling. However, I would imagine a lot of people dont like to be talked to by random goers since that is a very vunerable time in ones day. My vote, cover your face with some tissue and just try and get out. Yes its bad when someone in the ROOM is making a smell, but you know, that is what that room is for, and everyone in said ROOM knows that going in.

     
  • At Friday, August 12, 2005 9:46:00 AM, Blogger The Megan said…

    Jess - (ps i like your blog!!) Well you know the ol' saying, 'everyone likes their own brand'... my answer to that... or rather, my friend's answer to that - this chick has very poor taste... or at least very poor nasal sensors.

    At any rate, 'let's just say' this chick doesn't want to meet me OR my friend in a dark alley late at night...

    Timothy - As you should already know, I am a friendly sort of girl and talk to everyone (i've actually found public bathrooms a great place to meet new folks... ok maybe not), so said 'co-habitator of bathroom' should GET OVER that and not be rude.

     
  • At Friday, August 12, 2005 10:42:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    BATHROOM TALKER....FLUSH INSTIGATOR!!! I know what you do, treating the ROOM like a social club, talking through other peoples doo doos, YOU GET A JOB!!! Oh wait, this was at work, nevermind...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home