(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Another Lazy Post Day

Maybe something that requires more of a thought process later this afternoon, but for now, just this. Although I never got into the whole Harry Potter craze, I know a lot of people who have, and I found this link on Leeann's website... so I was curious what character from Harry Potter I was most like... don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but here it is...


Which HP Kid Are You?


It may be a bit off, since I had to guess on some of the questions, but there you go!

PEACE!!!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home