(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Friday, December 30, 2005

A New Year, And A New Pet

Meet Mr. Jingles II, my new furry friend.



adopt your own virtual pet!


No, silly's... not a real pet! A 'virtual' pet!! Ain't he cute?? Best part is, he follows instructions, doesn't eat much, and is not affected by sudden temperature changes. Just look how well he behaves. Scratch his belly with the little arrow and he'll run on his excercise wheel.

Well, this will be my last post of 2005. Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years. I am hosting a little soiree at my casa this weekend, that everyone who's anyone will be attending. Hope to see ya there!!

4 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:21:00 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    Fun times at the party M, interesting crowd.....Whos Idea was it to let Anthony attend??? OOh Well despite that, good times had by most.....Kisses...

     
  • At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:28:00 AM, Blogger The Megan said…

    ummm... I believe Leeann invited him, but I told her it was ok to invite the 'karaoke crowd'... why, what happened? I know I was a little tipsy, but I don't recall and wild goings on that would be disapproved of by the Timmy. I mean, I know he kept letting Bailey tongue kiss him, but that was to be expected... they're both little ho bags, tee hee hee... =)

     
  • At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 2:09:00 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    Oh nothing happened, I just generally think he's a huge A Hole, that is just my experience, plus how old is he 15? Well I know he isnt 15 but he sure acts like it, I dont know, it was no biggie, I'm just not comfortable around him thats all. I cant put my finger on why but even if I could I would have to wash it.

     
  • At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:38:00 PM, Blogger The Megan said…

    Well, I wish I'd known that... I wouldn't have invited him if I'd known you had this big issue w/ him... I didn't even know you even knew him that well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home