(The) Megan's Blog

This website is dedicated to the random thoughts and pontifications of yours truly. Please feel free to join in on the free-for-all! No rules, just be sure to clean up after yourself - this isn't your mother's blog, after all!!!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Highlights Of My Week

Inspired By
The Casual Friday


1. Considered what driving around in a
pink VW convertible would do for my social life.

2. Got cut off in the parking lot by
this guy

3. Wondered who would kick who's @$$ in a Cartoon Kid Showdown -
Eric Cartman or Stewie Griffin?

4. Copyrighted the idea for a Cartoon Kid Showdown with the
National Patent Office

5. propositioned my (female) co-worker with my 'Give A Kiss To The Person Who Sits Next To You' fortune cookie fortune... again

6. Got turned down by my (female) co-worker... again

7. Rolled in my chair to other people's desks when I needed to talk to them, instead of walking - did this until my boss asked me to please stop

8. Spent 10 minutes calling other people's extensions who sit near me, and hanging up before they could read my name on their phone - was thoroughly amused for 10 whole minutes at while at work

9. Dug out my 4th grade yearbook and wondered if the 'popular' guys would date me now... convinced myself that they would... for sure... totally, and without a doubt

10. Read on a website that whites are now the minority in here in
Texas. Began writing my list of grievances as a minority citizen, signed up for minority scholarships and benefits programs at work, while hoping the former minorities don't try to bring back that silly slavery thing that was popular all those years ago


HAVE A GREAT (3 DAY) WEEKEND!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home